At Blendville, we have several different ways for you to Connect, Grow, and Serve as an adult.
Sunday Morning Classes: We currently have 5 classes for adults at 9:30am each Sunday. Classes meet in C-2, C-3, C-4, L-3 and L-7. They are a great way to get connected to other Blendville people and grow in your relationship with the Lord.
Life Groups: Life Groups meet throughout the week. These are great ways to grow deeper in our relationships with others. Life Groups help facilitate biblical community. If you want to be part of a Life Group, EMAIL Luke.
Women’s Ministry: Blendville’s Women’s Ministry is a great way for ladies to get connected to other ladies in the church.
- Ladies Brunch- 10am @ BCC (2nd Sat of the Month)
- Other Events: monthly day trips, breakfasts, and retreats in the Fall and Spring.
Men’s Ministry: Blendville Men’s Ministry is a great way for guys to get connected to other guys in the church.
- Bible and Bacon: EVERY Tuesday morning at 6:30am at Norma's Diner
- Prayer Breakfast: 1st Saturday of the Month at God's Resort. Come eat and pray with one of our community partners.
- Blendville Men: Cookouts, sporting events, camping trips, retreats, and fellowship.
Young at Heart: This ministry is for those of you 55+ years old. Y@H sponsors day trips, meals, and concerts. Be looking for the next event!