At Blendville, we have several different ways for you to Connect, Grow, and Serve as an adult.
Sunday Morning Classes: We currently have 5 classes for adults at 9:30am each Sunday. They are a great way to get connected in the community and learn more about Jesus and His Church!
Life Groups: Life Groups meet throughout the week. These are great ways to grow deeper in our relationships with others. Life Groups help facilitate biblical community. If you want to be part of a Life Group, e-mail Wes Hasekamp.
Women’s Ministry: Blendville’s Women’s Ministry is a great way for ladies to get connected to other ladies in the church. For other information, e-mail Heather Stackhouse.
- Ladies Brunch- 10am @ BCC (2nd Sat of the Month)
- Spring Women's Retreat
- Other Events: day trips, breakfasts, and retreat in the Spring.
Men’s Ministry: Blendville Men’s Ministry is a great way for guys to get connected to other guys in the church.
- Bible and Bacon: EVERY Tuesday morning at 6:30am at Norma's Diner
- Prayer Breakfast: 1st Saturday of the Month at God's Resort. Come eat and pray with one of our community partners.
- Blendville Men Events: Cookouts, sporting events, camping trips, retreats, and fellowship.
Young at Heart: This ministry is for those of you 55+ years old. Y@H sponsors day trips, meals, and concerts. Be looking for the next event!