We know attending a new church can be a little nerve-racking, so here is a list of a few things you can expect when attending Blendville:
- 65-70 Minutes: This will be how long our service will usually last. We understand that Sundays can be hectic and there are things to do, so we want you to know we value your time.
- Casual Dress: This doesn't mean that you can't show up in a 3-piece suit or a fancy gown, but we want you to know that isn't expected or the norm. We just want you to be comfortable.
- Relevant Message: We believe that God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow and we believe the Bible, which is inspired by God, speaks to us today just like it was when it was written.
- Blended Worship: Each Sunday, the Blendville praise team will lead us in songs that help connect us with God. We sing a mix of modern worship songs and old-time hymns that are remade in a more modern way.
- Amazing Kids Programming: Kids are a HUGE deal at Blendville. We have two spaces for kids who are between newborn and 5th grade. Little Sprouts Early Childhood is located in Hallway B and is for newborns through Kindergarten. For Elementary aged kids (grades 1-5), we have KidZone, which is located in the lower level of the building. You might want to arrive a few minutes early to check in your kids. We have great programs at 9:30am and 10:30am
- Food: We really want to meet you so we hope you will come early, get some coffee and donuts, and say Hi!
- Sunday Morning Classes: Want to connect at Blendville? Learn from the Bible in a deeper way? Come to one of our Sunday classes. They meet at 9:30am each week.